True friends are the best shrinks

Friends, I think we all know theese guys and girls from the TV-show, no matter how old we are.

Besides that I like the show cause it has the perfect stupidity for my taste, I love the unconditional love that's displayed amongst the 6 people in the show.


I would be lying, if I told you, that I would not love to have a team of friends like that. Life can't totally bring you to your knees, with a safety net like that.
Unfortunately it's very rare to see that kind of love.

There's always a bit of jalouxy, a bit of envy, someone who enjoys others failure just a little bit...
I have never met a team of friends like that. I don't even have 5 other people, that knows that much about me. 
Come to think of it, you guys are the ones who knows my deepest secrets, my scariest feelings, my hate, my love, desperation and joy.
Here, right here, I can say anything, without being afraid to hurt the feelings of my family and friends.
Thinking about it, I don't really believe, that we are able to find a relationship like that among friends anywhere. It's just a show, I know, I haven't forgot.
But it's not like it's an impossible dream, like learning to fly.
It is doable.
If only there were more people close by, who I could feel safe with and trust with everything no matter what.

Unfortunately I don't believe in fairy tales any more. How sad is that...

0 kommentarer: