Go to sleep 4 - Close your eyes and watch a movie

Sometimes thoughts can be pounding around in my head so bad, I don't even get to finish the first thoughts, before the next is interfering.

When I can't get rid of the pink elephant in the room, I can't fly with Peter Pan, it's impossible for me to focus.

Especially now after Christmas eve and everything that goes with that.

I put on a movie, I know really well and like, and I "watch" it with my eyes closed. I force myself to imagine the pictures from the movie, the actions, the details inside my head.

This method can sometimes be a way for me to get rid of the tumbling thoughts. 
The sound keeps the tempo, so it requires my attention to focus, which in many cases brings my bad thought to their knees.
But keep your eyes closed and preferably in the shadows of the light from the TV. Don't forget to be aware of the blue lights.

You can try it, if you're in the right state of mind.

Please let me know if it works or you have another method that works.
If you prefer to be anonymous, you can write to me directly by using the form on the homepage.

By the way: don't be afraid to follow the blog. I have many followers, and one thing you can be sure of is, that I would never publish a list of followers of the blog.

Now let's see if I can get some sleep, that would be a nice change for once. What to "watch"(?) Hmm, I think I'll go for "Bird on a wire" today :-) 

0 kommentarer: