My brain with PTSD is like a pool game

The most frustrating is the memory loss. It gives me many practical challenges. I'm totally lost without my calendar and my phone.
My natural sense of time of the day is totally gone.
When I wake up, when i have done a task, I have to check what time it is each time.
My memory is there, but I have to "find" it. I have to think for a long time, before the answer pops up in my brain.

This is of course an side effect from the next:
My brain functions as starting a game of pool.

Before, when I had a thought, I went from A to B in my mind - finished.
Now the thought is bumping around in my head, pushing out other thoughts, and I get totally confused; my thoughts is overwhelming me. I don't even finish the thought, before another one demands attention.

My thought is simply jumping all over the table like pool balls.
At some point I'll reach the answer B, but the road in my mind can be very long and extremely frustrating.
And this I don't really have a solution for.

I try to exercise my memory with son app memory games, but nothing has been helpful yet.

Plz let me know if you have any ideas for memory training.
Take care :-)

0 kommentarer: