I lost my passion

I had no longer any passion, no desire to do anything. 
I'm sorry, you haven't heard from me, but I felt like "what's the point, I have nothing useful to share anyway"
When I started something new, I didn't have the energi to focus on finishing the task. I didn't really care about anything any more, didn't even bother to take care of myself. Forgot to take my medication - well, forgot is not really true. Truth is I didn't bother to mix it for a week, and didn't have the desire or energy to mix it in my medication box. Didn't even have the desire to brush my teeth or take a shower.


At some point on my way, I lost myself, and I didn't know, what to do. I couldn't even manage to find a movie on TV, that could make me focus to the end.
All I could bring myself to do, was finding as much energy to be positive and sound energetic, when the kids called. After such a phonecall, I was drained, I felt even more lost afterwards.

Geez, I didn't know what to do. Should I pay a visit to the doctor? Nah, what would be the point!

Then one day out of the blue, we got a new owner, and our new boss gave me a call. 
She was inspiring. She sounded so bubbling with enery, had so many ideas and such a drive, sort of like the energizer bunny! She was very happy about my work, and further more she had a lot of new ideas.
It was such an inspiring phonecall, I can't believe, what she was able to do do for me, she twisted all my drained thoughts around and gave me - not only hope - but desire, passion and furthermore the will to go on.
Wow, what a personality!

So I'm sorry to you all, but I have been to the dark side, and now I feel on the fast track back to life.
We're having daily conversations, I feel like I am able to talk with her, as if I'd known her all my life. If I tell her about something bad happening, she is always able to twist it into something better, give me energy, inspiration and drive.

I hope you all will find a person like that.

I need to go, to start the washing machine, take a shower and clean the house. I'm so energetic. But I'll get back to you soon.
Take care out there.

0 kommentarer: