Diversion: Relax your mind with a movie UPD

Latest update; 01.12.2018

TV SERIES

The Mentalist

An american tv show about a man who is able to read bodylanguage and any kind of the human mind to make people confess or to find a killer.
More entertaining than educational, but definately worth to recommend. I streamed the full show while I was committed the 3d time.



Mr. Monk

Here the defective detective, that you either must love (or hate I guess)
This gentleman has been thru a traumatic event and cant leave his house without his assistant (and nurse). It a fun way to desctibe the diseases, however not so realistic. But its definately worth to give a try.

Good Witch

Lets get some sweets, without any excitement on the TV and watch the charming witch in her lovely little society. Really sweet and relaxing, love it.





MOVIES

Mr. Jones

- was the first movie about mental diseases I watched. At the time my diagnose was simple: severe anxiety and depression; a total mental breakdown.
I had just seen the doc and got some meds, that I was sacred to take. Then the Oracle arrived; mom. She convinced me, that I would not get "high" and I could take my medication without being scared of that.
When she went home, this movie had just started, and this was actually my first insight with mental disease.


Fly away home

I have never seen such an inspirational movie, not to mention cute. If you haven't seen it ever, I totally recommend this one. Its not so much abut depression and loss, but more inspirational, daring and empowering.

Zombieland

If you ever feel totally alone in this big world, Zobieland brings you the same situation, but also the hpe and realization, that theres is in fact other people out there.
Zombies are not really to my taste, but the people in the movie inspires me in some ways, not to mention that it is hilarious.

Beaches

- and here you have it. A couple of cry movies for us girls, but never ever frown a the effect of crying..
Crying can release the knot that is tied so hard in your stomach, that it feels like you need to throw up or cant breathe. So lets never frown at the natural release of tension in the body: crying.

Steel magnolias

- no cry movie list without the Steel Magnolias. With top actors and super performance of Sally Fields. If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out. Get up to speed and watch it.



0 kommentarer: