Go to sleep 2 - Nature medicin

Not everything is better, because it has passed a laboratory during production. 
Actually I can't imagine why it should be better "served this way." The opposite seems more likely.

If you search for nature medicine sleep you'll get an uncountable number of different brands of pills, all claiming to be efficient to help you sleep.

At the Heath store I actually found a glass of pills labelled "Sleep"!. It contains Valerian and Lemon balm. 

You risk to use all your money on useless crap, if you are not careful.
Read about it, compare the compounds with your own knowledge of doctor plants. Ask friends, family, read reviews.

I have spend my part of money on this, and I found it totally useless. Many have success with valerian, it didn't work for me though. Besides the aftertaste from the pills is horrific, and I have the pleasure from this several hours after I swallow them.

But beeing as sick as I have been, I've got some drugs that was extremely effective, and there's ofcourse no comparison.
Still I don't think this really works for me, but that does not mean, it won't work for you.
So try do some research and see, what you come up with.

I have more faith and trust in my friend, who grows almost everything in her garden. (She has a deep knowledge of plants, doctor plants included. She has suffered her part through mental disease and knows especially much about natures calming and relaxing plants)

Why take a fine fresh vital plant, dry it, smash it to pieces, add something to hold it together and finally shape it like a pill?
You can get a better effect more easily and much cheaper just by using the plant as is.

Well perhaps some prefer the pills to know exactly how small or large a dose they need. I don't know.
I prefer to use nature medicine the natural way: "as is". I'll ask The Farmer, if she has tried herbal tea made if valerian and how it tastes.

I think a good mixture for a sleeping pill would be Valeriana officinalis, lemon balm, lavendar and hops (Humulus lupulus). At least the lemon balm and lavendar has a strong aroma,  hopefully enough to kick ass the bad taste of Veleriana!

I simply pick some fresh herb leaves for a pot of tea - which, by the way, in itself has a relaxing effect, to walk around in the herbal garden and sniffing your way thru all the plants to find the desired tea for the night.. There's just something about a cup of tea, isn't there(?)
A bit like a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fireplace. Cosey :-)

The point is, that I DO make use of the effect from doctor plants, not store bought, but the natural way.

0 kommentarer: