Blue lights makes sleepless nights

I've been reading about this several times : Blue light, the kind you get from monitors, TV, computer, phone etc is killing your sleep.

In my first years with trouble sleeping, I found that the TV helped me.
But after a while it didn't have the desired effect anymore. That's when my research on sleep started.

I really need that TV to collect the focus of my mind on on something. Otherwise my thoughts will overwhelm me, I don't even finish the first thought before the next one pops up.
I have other tricks for sleeping, some if them I'm sure that I have written down already.
I think what I need to do with these pages, is to write a summary for main subject, and make a collection.
I'll think about, what I can do, to make it more easy to navigate. There's still the search function, so I don't really have an idea if summaries will be helpful. Let's sleep on it ;-)

0 kommentarer: