The sound of... Hospital

Could you all please SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'm sitting in a waiting room, listening to the shuffling of shoes against the floor, sometimes steps from hard heals walking, disappearing. 

Elevator doors opening, closing, dinging. The hospital is slowly waking up, you can easily hear it by the noise level going up. Beds starts to get moved to surgery/x-ray or whatever, activity rises, breakfast is being served...

In the waiting room it's stuffed. People talk loudly on their phones, some hasn't even bothered to turn off the phone, silence it, or at least turn the notifications sounds down.

I had to leave the room and went to the elevator waiting area. Here was a lady talking even more loud, with the phone speakers on! Geez. What's up with people and their phone habits. Just because you CAN see each other when you call, does it mean you HAVE to?
I felt the urge to rip the phone out on her hands and tell her, that she apparently was not old enough to have a phone, even though she was older than I. But yet another sigh of aggression and I thought it was best to go outside.

The stress of other people is getting to me. I know, they have trouble finding a parking spot, that seems to come as a surprise to the government each time they have a building project.
I need to sit down outside and write to get the steam out. Inside it's too stressful.

And this is just perfect. 5% power left. And I used my power bank twice. This is NOT my day...

Okay I'm back home as I told you yesterday. I had to rewrite some of it, it was written in bits, notes here and there, which is actually a very good picture of my day at the hospital. But very confusing to read for others, if not impossible.

But now I'm home, listening to the sound of... silence!


0 kommentarer: