Go to sleep - start of the bedroom decor

Yesterday I've slowly started on making little changes in the bedroom. (Thanks for the picture, Farmer:-)

I have currently divided some indoor plants, and the little new plants I'll use in my bedroom as new decorations.
I let it take time, to do the work, I'm doing a lot of thinking meanwhile.
For instance: you can buy small bags with stones for covering the dirt in the potted plants. It's very expensive to buy stones this way.

I know this might seem stupid, but we have colored stones in our driveway. They are different colors, but so what(?)
I have rinsed them under water, and spend some time outdoors with the dogs and animals playing around, while I sort them into different plastic cups.
It's nice work actually, just to sit in warm clothes in the sun, sorting stones, while talking with the animals, thinking about decorations and life in general. I forgot that "gardening" could be so relaxing, it's almost therapeutic.

During the evening I did the same, not because I needed to, but it felt good to sit in front og the fireplace and work a little, while the dogs were relaxing in the heat, and I had a funny movie on the TV. 

So by tomorrow I guess I'll have more than enough stones, and I'll figure out what to do next.
Also I'm researching smoothies and alike. I need something to kick start me in the morning, since I don't drink coffee.
I'm writing on the shopping list for tomorrow, so I hope this will give good results.
If it takes 2 hours to wake up, and 5 hours to fall asleep if I fall asleep at all - there goes the hours, and I get nothing done.

Then there's nothing else to think about in the evening, nothing positive I have done to be just a little proud of. So bad all over the place - is the best way to describe it.

* Farmer, thanks for the picture, I always forget to take any, and its dark here now as well as this post should have been posted yesterday, so thanks :-)

0 kommentarer: