Off day

I'm having an off day. I'm not in a mood to do anything.

My feelings are weirdly mixed up. 
I'm tired, but can't really sleep. 
I want to do something active, starts, but then I can't seem to find the motivation to continue, cause it doesn't really matter...


Sigh. 
Feelings like that are hard to fight, I find days like this is better spend on the sofa in company of a movie, than to make an endless attempt to start tasks, that I won't finish.
It's frustrating, but that's just the mild part of depression. As long as it does not get any worse than that: Hallelujah!

So... After an almost endless attempt to find a movie (I'm not even able to make any qualified decisions fast), I stumbled upon a TV show called "The Good Witch".
All witch-like premonitions would say, that this is not to my liking - but surprisingly it is.
Calm, sweet, stress less - there's a little "something" in there, I like.

So I'll add this to the movie list, and spend my charming day on the sofa in company of Hollywood's good witch and perhaps some bats...

0 kommentarer: