A good nights sleep is the best cure

I couldn't fall asleep last night - and getting more and more annoyed by that, I expected a really bad day today.

But somehow I must have fallen asleep, and had a great sleep in fact. I didn't last for long, 4-5 hours the most, but it was enough to make me feel much better.


I started to take my pills for water retention again, sinçe I should not attend something special for once in what seems a very long time.
But I made it thru almost 2 hours if shopping, with visits on the bathrooms in different stores! So I guess you could say, the pills still have the desired effect!!!

When I was shopping I found this fish oil. It's claimed to be good for brain function, eyesight and heart. I do know, I saw "brain function" and got interested. 
As child I got them each day as well as vitamins. So even though there's nothing left financially to play with, I thought that this was definitely worth to try. My brain function is necessary in my job, I can't work and earn any money, if I don't do something to get better. Sometimes I could sit down and cry, but I refuse to, I suck it up and keep going. I've never heard any success stories arise from giving up crying. 

I have developed an interest in vitamins, minerals etc, which I'll share with you at some point. Hopefully soon, cause there is a lot if answers in there, that's overlooked (according to the farmer) and after reading a lot about it, I agree. That's really interesting stuff.

I feel much better today in general. No lurking appointments around the corner. Nothing. All I am doing for now is to stay alone making no appointments but to relax.
A nice bath with a good scrubber releases the stress and removes dead skin cells all over the body. Ending with a facial massage and facial cleaning.
God it felt good to wash off all the feelings of Hospital.

So I guess a good night of sleep is the cheapest, most natural cure for bad feelings. I hope for one more tonight, perhaps I'll even end up looking 10 years younger (my real age) than now, when I really look old. No sleep affects not only your mood and health. So if you really need one more good reason to get a lot of sleep,  it's a free and instant facelift.

So I hope you sleep tight and well tonight Ladies an Gentlemen.

0 kommentarer: