Go to sleep 9 - in one minute 4-7-8

There's a method, you can find all over the web:
Fall asleep in less than 1 minute.

Perfect, there's my long awaited solution to many problems... So of course I tried it out.

The method is developed by  Dr.Andrew Weil, M.D and it's simple:

Inhale slowly through the nose for about 4 seconds
Hold your breath for 7 seconds
Exhale slowly through your mouth for about 8 seconds

The above forces the body to slow down and has helped a lot of people, so I suggest you try it out yourself.

For me however, the attempt to follow the instructions, resulted in a very bad anxiety attack, that lasted all night.
I have PTSD for a reason, and my ex boyfriend tried to strangle me.
Just the smallest feeling of lack of air, I panic.
But please don't think upfront, that this will not work for you. We are all different.
I hope Mr. Sandman pays you a visit :-)

0 kommentarer: