Psychology a new science

When I talk about "my" method of handling my disease, it's something I "developed" thru a long time.

Much of research, thinking and speculations, not to mention suffering, experience and hard work, has led to the place, where I currently am.

I think, the most well known psychoanalyst of the world must be Sigmund Freud (1856-1939).
In that comparison, the science is only just at the start face.
In the early 1940's the "treatment" methods was purely physical, and can best be described as torture.
First in 1950-1960 the psychfarmicha was introduced in the treatment.

So bare with me, when I say, I use my "own" methods. 
Some handpicked from here and there, some developed by myself.

My point with all this is, that compared to much else, psychiatry is a new science.
Who says the doctors are correct?
They develop new medication every other day - so it seems - so don't follow your doctor totally blind, make sure to feel that it's right for you.

0 kommentarer: