Depression is lurking

What is it, what's wrong with me?

I know, the way out of depression does not follow a straight line upwards, but this is ridiculous.

I'm right back, where I started.

Or so it seems. 
I don't have all the signs of depression (yet), but more and more seems to be added. I hope it wont suck me up totally, like it did the last time.

If I could decide, I would stay in my warm bed and pretend, that I'm not here.
I wish to sleep all the time, or just look at the TV, not having to do something.
I can stare at a point straight forward, without seeing anything.
And my appetite is long gone.

Normally it's simply a fight to get out of bed and up doing something active. Then I had started the day, and the rest of the day would go totally fine.

I can't find that power right now. 
And I have no idea of how to get it back.

0 kommentarer: