Going to the dentist

One common fear us going to the dentist.

I've been so scared, I had to go with anastetic, which is very expensive, not without risk and certainly effects your whole body.

I have to go again, cause I lost a filling. And ofcourse in the tooth, that made me select the option of anestetics.

I was NOT particularly happy. The dentist would fix it for free, if I could do it without anastecia. I really dont have the money for it, so I chose to try, even though I was very affraid.

I got a pill from them instead:
0.125 mg Halcion.

I haven't tried that before, but I thought that I ought it to myself and others, to at least give it a try.
I felt a little strange, but not uncomfortable. I got my tooth fixed without any pain at all. So I'm happy about that.

I've previously talked about rational and irrational fears.
I think the fear of dentists is a rational fear, you are scared,  that it'll hurt. Who wouldn't be scared about that(?)
And since its not a daily event, I don't really focus on training that especially.
I manage thru medication and dissociation. I don't see a point in training this, when there's so many other situations, I have difficulties to handle.

0 kommentarer: