Go to sleep 8 - Bedroom decor

Assesories alone can make a big difference. But again, the amount and type that's works for me, does not necessarily work for you.

However accessories can be easily changed, and with a little bit of thought, it's easy to change the rooms entire feeling. 

If just the "frames", floors, walls and ceiling looks nice and is kept in neutral colors, then little stuff can change the colors and feeling of the entire room.

1. Flowers comes in all kinds of colors, and so does...












2. Vases. Flowers and vases are the most easily changed accessories along with











3. Candles and candlesticks


4. Pillowcases and the top bed sheet is also easily changed, however more expensive


5. Pictures can cange the colours as well. Keep the frames in neutral colors, and chose the pictures according to the new colours 

6. Rugs on the floor is also fast to change, but again, not particular cheap.

7. Perhaps other lamps or new places for lamps will make huge difference.
 Lamps come in a wide price range. But if you need an electrician to change it, other solutions might be more attractive.

In general

Orderly, Clean and Ventilated - that's the main theme I need, to feel at peace. 
If there's a mess, it's noise in my head.
No dirty clothes on the floor, max 2 things on the bedtable, the rest can be stored in the drawer in the bedtable.
So when I design my bedroom, it's always  important to make some storage space, so everything is in place, and that all decorations is simple and "clean"


Patterns
I have difficulties with choosing a pattern for my bedroom, that doesn't leave you with the feeling of cluttered space.
Therefore I choose everything in plain colours, but with different nuances.


Pictures
- are always nice.
If you put them in frames in neutral colours, the next time you wish to change the colours of the room, you can just change the picture.

Temperature in the bedroom
Warm bedrooms are preferred by some people, others would like it cold.
I read an article once that said, that nightmares slightly seemed to occur more frequently, if you sleep in a cold room.
I prefer a hot room. If I could have a fireplace in my bedroom, I would!
Most important is it, that you have a calm sleep without abruptions.
If you wake up, because you freeze it's just as horrible, as if you wake up sweathening. The main thing here is that you wake up because of the temperature.

Light and Drapes
- depends on the room

Plants
- makes the room alive, and there's a lot of benefits from plants, if you chose some with aroma therapeutic effects or is especially great as air cleaners.
I always chose simple plants with plain colors. I think it makes the room more calm, than a huge bucket of floweres in an explosion of different shapes and colors.

I have some examples of how to do all this in a cheap way. I'll ask The Farmer as well, cause I'm sure she has many more ideas, that I haven't even thought of. 

0 kommentarer: