Climbing back to life from the buttom of anxiety and depression


Restlessness is a huge part of climbing back to life from the bottom of the hole of anxiety and depression.
Anxiety attacks also appears more often, and the struggle to get back up can seem endless.

The late nights of thoughts exploding in a never ending mind map makes me feel so confused and alone.

During those nights I've noticed, I chose movies about people, that does not fit into the general "normal" term, however they find a way to exist in this world.
Otherwise I select movies and shows from a non existing world - I guess it's a direct escape from this world.

The movie Avatar for instance. The world doesn't exist, so if I can find my way into focusing on the conversations the movie - really take it in - my problems, speculations and tumbling thoughts goes away for a while.

Other movies, or for instance the TV show "Monk" gives me a hope to be able to coexist with this world.

I'm escaping this world sort of speak, which is exactly what "Garcia" does in "Criminal Minds," by surrounding herself with all her little "furry friends."

Right now I have trouble relaxing, anxiety and depression wont let me rest.
Even though I try very hard, my thoughts sneaks up on me an take full control.

Sometimes my thoughts are almost giving me a total mental breakdown, where I feel the urge to bang my head against the wall to make it stop.
Well I don't recommend that, it doesn't work and gives you an enormous headache on top of everything.

My goal is to get some sleep, otherwise the anxiety and depression is too hard to fight. A panic attack takes a lot of energy, and drains your body, so I'll get back to trying.

0 kommentarer: