Update 2018: medicine

I don't write when I'm below down. Then I'm worth absolutely nothing. That also means, that you won't get any new posts in that period if time. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is.
I'll focus on getting you up to speed, it will make it more easy to follow.
As for medicine, I get a huge load of minerals and vitamins.
I refused to take anything anymore, that effects the mind long term.
I have relaxation medication for anxiety attacks, which I take very rare. Other than that: nothing.
I have yet a new diagnose PTSD.
Apparently that's not just for soldiers, but for people who have lived too long under extreme stress.

I suffer from lack of proteins, which also causes mental imbalance.
My stomach was killing me all the time, my blood pressure was skyrocketing.
My stomach felt like a balloon, and I was so tired all the time.
My mom got annoyed with me, cause I cancelled every plan, I simply was too tired. But when she saw me, she ordered me to the doctor as the first thing next morning.
I got committed for surgery immediately from the doctor, we didn't even have time to go home to pack a bag.
After syrgery I made a decision, cause my children are NOT going to loose me too soon too.
To prevent any kind of effect on the body and mind, I simply made new rules:
- no smoking
- no drinks with coffein (coffee, coke, etc)
- 1 soda a day, coffein free
- no alcohol
- no extreme spicy food
- a lot of fish (proteins)
- eat regularly and protein rich (no days without food)
Sounds like a lot?
Well, I have 2 children who already lost their father.
I'm not leaving them alone, so I made the rules and kept them since 2016 (not the soda rule, unfortunately, what can I say... I was a hot summer - blah - but for rules to break, that's the least harmful one)
People say I'm hard-core, girl power, Viking... But you and I both know, that's not really true.
I've also moved etc, I'll tell you more another day.
Most important I think is, that I have learned to live with the condition.
I change my life, so it fits what I can handle - NOT what I WANT to be able to handle, considering education and age - but me... What can I manage through a day(?)

0 kommentarer: