Diversion: Relax your mind with music

There's so many types of music, and just the same people like different styles.
Personally I listen to almost all kinds of music, but always something that reflects my mood.
I chose however not to select sad music, but either something to relax me, or something to make me active.

I've tried all kinds of music labelled "sounds of nature".
For the fun of it, I want to give you a bit if a warning though; I woke up on night by the sounds of a frog cracking very loud! Pretty annoying at that moment, since I suffer so hard of insomnia, but also quite hilarious.So when choosing music like that, it can be a pretty darn good idea to listen to all of it before you lay down to sleep, cause...

I don't want you to yell at me for being an idiot, cause you got "attacked" by sounds of nature in the middle if the night ;-)
The above was sounds from the rainforests.
You can get all sorts of nature sounds;
- waves
- thunderstorm
- rain
- dolphins
Etc etc.
Only you can tell, what works for you.
I also find movie soundtracks a great resource for music. Try Hans Zimmer for instance, he has composed some of the greatest movie tracks ever. Enya and Air also have some great sounds for relaxation, just to mention a few. Also try to search for mediation music or phrases like that, you'll get huge results.

You can prepare yourself for the bad days, by creating playlists on CD, DVD, YouTube or...  
Personally I make playlists on YouTube, where I can "fool around" with the different tracks, until it works for me. The only negative thing about that is, that you have to pick tracks without advertisement not to destroy the effect - but its doable and easy yo change numbers.

As I wrote, I have my own list on YouTube, that I could share with you. I do however not want you to get influenced by that, or take it as an easy solution that not really works for you. Then I can tell you later on, where to find my current list - because it changes all the time :-)

0 kommentarer: