Living with anxiety 1 - Sleep & Sex

Two other parts of the foundation of Maslows Pyramid of Needs is sleep and sex.
Find more Quotes and Cartoons at
Sleep
That's a huge challenge for me.
My record for not sleeping is 5.5 days, until my fiance brought me to the doctor, and I got something to make me relax.
Insomnia is yet another side effect of anxiety, depression, lack of protein  & PTSD.
It's another huge problem, since you are always tired, sometimes so tired you are not allowed to drive a car, which makes insomnia yet another reason, you can lose your job.
You forget stuff all the time, can't concentrate etc etc.
Unfortunately I haven't found a solution for insomnia, that really works for me.
I fall asleep in front of the TV. That's a big NO NO according to some scientists, but it prevents my bad thoughts I  takinging over my mind.
Sex (not love)
- is also a part of the buttom of the pyramid of essential needs, however I think this is one of the reasons, that Maslows theory can't be directly transmitted for situations, which regards mental disorders.
Sex however makes the brain give you a shot of "natural" medication, serotonin.
The last subjet in the foundation is air, for which I have a lot to prepare, to be able to explain it.
I hope you'll be patient :-)

0 kommentarer: