Living with anxiety 3 - Social

Again I choose to talk about one line in Maslows Pyramid of Needs as a whole subject.
Interaction with other people, friendly conversations, family and love.
When I found myself totally burned out, I was at the absolute low point. I didn't even fulfil the needs of the first row.
Interaction with other people seemed so far away and I hated the sound of the phone ringing. I simply couldn't cope with anything, the very thought if visitors was unbearable.
But as I got better, and my first level started to be fulfilled, so did my spirit, mood and also desire to talk with other people besides obligations.
My need for touch, hugs and comfort was huge, however sex didn't even seem possible. As my fiance said "it's not the time right now. Don't worry about it."
So I tried not to worry and simply started to enjoy the "little things".

0 kommentarer: