PTSD and anger

I've changed since I started this blog.
The doctor told me to be prepared for strong emotinal reactions and some that I didn't even recognise.
Well how's this for a change(?)
I am angry.
No I'm way past angry, and upset...
I feel pissed off!
In the situation I have no empathy for the other party at all. I just want to beat the he'll out of them, slam them into the ground and kick them repiedetaly until I have used all my energy to get this person down for life.
My anger is especially pointing towards people who let me down and even stole from me, when I was at the buttom of my life.
And also towards people who do the slightest against anybody I love or myself.
I feel a hate so strong, that I scare myself. And anxiety kicks in, after my anger outbursts, cause I actually don't feel sure, that I can control myself. And I have no idea what would happen, if I met one of the inhumanbeeings that stole my money instead of buying me groceries, when I was at my worst.
I also feel strong about people who have talked about me behind my back, creating untrue rumours or participating in sharing them, EVEN THOUGH they have never been to my house, never bothered to ask if they could help, some who I never even met!
If I meet them, I go directly for confrontation telling them out really loud in a local store, for everyone to hear, how bad, untrustworthy and useless they are as humanbeeings.
I feel my heart beating just writing about it. My training at the Hospital med me functional. My own trading makes me better. Much better. A woman is no longer able to take me down and some men neither.
I do strength exercise, Tai Chi for balance and fight, kickboxing for strength and fight.
I started shooting, and I'm better than most. At some point I was taking a rest in the sun with a soft drink, and this guy keeps annoying me, poking me with words.
I finally took my hunting rifle, got up, took a place right besides him an took out the target in one shot. BAM - I swear he got instantly impotent.
I hope I'll be able to get this under control, otherwise it could end up pretty bad.
The worst of it is, that I do not recognise this side of me at all. I could get angry like anybody else, but actually was know as a very patient person. NOT ANYMORE.
Something to speculate on;
Is this anger caused by PTSD changes in my brain
OR
Is it in fact a product of other people's fysical and mental abuse of me(?)

0 kommentarer: