Update 2018: Mental health, PTSD

Let's talk about the new diagnose - I have 2, mental and now fysical.
MENTAL:
Well, to try something "new",  I got yet a new diagnose.
PTSD.
My first reaction was "I'm not a soldier and have never experienced war."
But this doctor simply put THE diagnose that fits in 10 minutes.
Back from the hospital I read about it a lot, it fits perfect.
"Under severe stress for several years".

I couldn't handle computers any more, I felt the hairs rise all over the body just thinking about it.
I had to change the ringtones on my phone. Turn off the morning alarm, erase the app receiving emails etc. Anything to NOT make anything remind me of the past. I simply could not handle it.
In the brain, there's changes too. When you have stress, your body needs more adrenalin to kick start.
Normally you are stressed for a short period of time, and everything goes back to normal.
When you keep living with the stress pressure, your brain starts to need more adrenalin. The adrenalin center of the brain will start to grow, to be able to produce enough.
When one part of the brain starts to grow, other parts of the brain is affected.
That's the problem.
I have been through a lot of tests, but I'm not finished yet.
My memory is non existing, I have a short temper now, I get easily tired. I have trouble to read, talk and write, since I suddenly totally forget the subject even in the middle of a sentence.
At the same time my body rejects protein... A huge problem for the brain as well.
That's a fysical problem, for which I have been to surgery 8 times already.
I'll tell you more about this next time, since I start to be too tired to write anything understandable.
Thanks for your support 

0 kommentarer: