Update 2018: fysical health

Afterwards I see the symptoms... I was getting more and more tired, but couldn't sleep. Sometime I went to work after no sleep in 4 days.
My son told me, I should not be driving, when I was so tired, it's dangerous.
I couldn't lift 2 buckets with 10 litres in each bucket anymore. First I only could do one, after that none at all.
I felt useless, I started to have an unclear vision. I didn't feel hungry, but stressed out.
I should move out of my huge house. I should take care if the children and not let them see, that I didn't feel okay.
One day I almost fainted on my way down the stairs with my laptop in the bag. I simply didn't have the strength to move myself or any stuff. My blood pressure was skyrocketing, and I felt bad.
Not just because of illness, but also all I felt from anybody was pressure. There was no patience, and no support from either friends or family.
I started to be confused whether something happened or not. Was it a dream or real(?)
I forgot everything, if I didn't write it down.
Finally an almost stranger came to visit me, it was like a visit from an angel. Also my 2 best frieds came, and they told ne afterwards, that it looked like I was dying.
They wanted me to come with them, but they have a  staircase, which I'm SO scared of. That was a problem. Also I didn't really want to go so far away from my children, even though they had just moved out.
At that point I had lost my job, been cheated for money from "friends", who promised to buy groceries, but just stole my money and left me for 4 days with no food, until I could get a delivery.
I had nothing keeping me in that God forsaken city, I was living in.
My new friend told me, I could come and live with them in a "house share" until I got my strength back, and they would help me move, if I didn't want to go back to my house.
When I arrived at the "house share", out in the middle of nowhere I felt a sort of peace starting to try to enter my body.
It was not a fashionable house, neither was it decorated as such at the inside.
But there was laughter, people watched our for the others.
"We don't need psychiatrists here, we have friends."
I was scared to do anything, even sleep alone. I had trouble breathing, my heart felt like it was trying to beat itself out though my chest.
So my new friend and I slept in the living room for weeks (no funny business), just safety and comfort, which I really needed.
I felt SO useless, hated and unwanted by other people, that just to get a hug could make me cry.
I ate and slept for a week, then I started to feel a little better. Just to have hope, someone to help me, not to be alone all the time - that made a huge difference. But not for long though.
At some point I could sleep all the time. I felt an elephant on my chest and my heart was pounding. I couldn't clean the me as I made in a room, without getting distracted. I couldn't make decent conversations.
My mom saw me and ordered me directly to the doctor. And my new friend - now boyfriend - dragged me there.
I was immediately committed to the hospital, not psychiatry this time, surgery.
I was cross examined, and I honestly thought I was glowing from all the x-rays.
It turned out, that I didn't get proteins from my food. It was swimming around in fluids outside my stomach. So I had 3 tubes laid inside me to drain it out.
To explain what's going on in the body, I saw a part of a show "Criminal Minds", where it's explained very short.
But I was shocked. It was me, they were describing.
I hereby share the video clip about lack of protein

0 kommentarer: