You are fucking insane - she said

There's stuff I simply can't forgive.
On top of that list goes persons, who is using my sickness in an argument, just because they can't beat me in the  discussion.
It's definitely the lowest blow of all.
From family it's even worse. 








The result of a treatment like that is, that I cut all connections to that person. No contact what so ever. 
Call me stubborn, well call me anything.
But don't stand there, unable to put up any  argument but to say "well, you're insane - shouldn't you go back hospital(?)"
Besides being mean, it also tells a whole shitload about that person. And such a person gets a one way ticket  directly in my spam filter. I stop all contact, don't answer, don't visit nor join any activities with that person.
For such persons, I have no sympathy, I don't even have the desire to argue back. When you have been thru a total mental breakdown and is rising from there, this is the absolute last you need.
If people are so selfish and inconsiderate of others, I don't need them in my life.
Actually I need them out of my life as fast as possible.
I have been through Hell and back. Letting go of bad people is the most easy I have ever done - even if it's family.
For other people in the same situation I wish with all my heart, that you are able to cut loose from people, that's not good for you.

0 kommentarer: