Now what(?)

I've been to surgery several times, and for bed rest even longer to heal.
So even though my surgery isnt all done, I had to start rehabilitation program at the Hospital, to be strong enough for next surgery.
Depressing in itself perhaps, but I try to look at it as positive as I can.
I'm on sickleave, I can't work and I'm not allowed to. It's for sure a challenge to make ends meet.
I would love to help my children out financially since they study, but they manage as well as I did without help from my mom and dad.
My memory is a problem, and as for now, I would not be able to work efficient, and I hate that.


But as the PTSD gets better, so should my memory. And I'm happy that they found the correct diagnose, otherwise my brain fries from medication I shouldn't have.
During the day I try to make the most of it. I mainly focus on training, Tai Chi, and meditation.
Also I spend a lot of time I the garden and nature, to take all in, which I never had time for previously.
So I'm thinking, that a change of career will benefit me - not slow me down.

0 kommentarer: