Diversion: Relaxation Music in the Radio

Music has a huge effect on us, and I'll stay on the subject for today as well.
I'm back in a period of bad sleeping, not sleeping at all, and it makes me nuts.
So I grabbed my music list on YouTube, just to discover, that many of the tracks were taken down or had adds on them, disturbing the sleep, when it finally came to me.
Then I remembered internet radio stations, and thought I would give you some links to pages, where you can select amongst a huge number of radios. So my first thought was; why not just send you a link list(?) 

My daughter told me, that she in fact not could stream a radio channel, so I better put up players, to make it easy for everyone.
So this is what I currently work on, also cause depending on my state of mind and especially how tired I am, my patience runs out quickly and I end up with "never mind this s***."
So all in all I might as well make the access to the radio stations as easy, as I possible can.
Remember if you have any input for sounds etc (or else), I would love to hear from you. Just use the form at the right side of the page.
I have chosen to fight this thing, anxiety, depression, PTSD, SAD, HSP and what ever kind of letter combination I suffer from - it's nice to hear from you guys out there once in a while. Then I know, I'm not fighting this battle alone.

0 kommentarer: