Relax with prepared comfort food

I would like a guest writer on the next day's subject. I think we need good and nutritious food to get us thru hard days, and who else to ask than my friend, who knows a lot about food and growing your own veggies(?)

Let me tell you little about her, so she wont be a complete stranger for you.

She has been through mental diseases also, been let down from friends and family. Last time she was going under, we almost lost her.

But no matter what happens to this girl, she is a fighter with huge letters. She always manages to fight her way back to life. She is my personal inspiration. Even though she is down, she can feel if you are not ok. Sense it in some way. And even when I should support her, she always ends up being supportive to me and make sure, I'm ok.
This was actually a bit more, than I think she would appreciate, but I also think it's nice to know a bit about her, that she is no foreigner to mental disease. She grows a lot of her own vegetables at her hobby farm, and know a lot about food in general. She is a fighter, not just in life, but literally. And when I put to mind, where she comes from, she must have been a Viking in a previous life.
She is hard-core, has her own opinions about life, God, Peace, Environment etc., so be prepared that she can seem rough and delivers sarcastic remarks.
So I hereby welcome my inspiration, a fighter in life, whom I'm proud to call my friend; the hobby farmer and owner of goselfsufficient.blogspot.com to write a couple of ideas for us.
I'll just jump to her page and ask if she will participate....

0 kommentarer: