I'm having some really bad days

I seem to be stuck at a platform between a deep hole of depression, anxiety and panic attacks, and the top where I feel fine.

I can't get outta here, I'm stuck, but there's not much space, so either I manage to reach the top or I fall.

So for now I just let everything rest and stand still, and hope to get further up each day I wake up.

I know what's wrong. It's a nobrainer: 

My committee of sleep is not working on anythin, they are apparently on strike.

I haven't slept for a long time. I feel so tired that I can't sleep. I know this sounds stupid, but actually there comes a point, where you can't sleep no matter how much you try.

So I hope you sleep well, before your foundation breaks. I'm sure there's huge cracks in my foundation right now.

0 kommentarer: