I lost my GPS of my day

The end is near - almost.
I lost my calendar somewhere, I have searched all over, it's no where to be found... And the idiotic part of the story is,  that I feel totally lost without it.

I can't remember anything I haven't written down. I don't know time and date for my next doctors visit, dentist, surgery, appointments with friends or anything!

It's very frustrating. As if my brain is not overcooked with thoughts enough bouncing around, I can add all speculations of what I might forget in the near future.

All my notes from the hospital and doctors, from recipes to medication, birthdays... Gosh I hate my brain right now.

Notice how this little thing can ruin my world, because the PTSD leaves me with short time memory loss. Jesus. Argh, I want to kick something or hit something (anger - yet another side effect of PTSD)
I better leave the computer to be sure not to destroy the keyboard when I type like hitting with a hammer. 

Geez I'm frustrated...

0 kommentarer: