Fighting Low Self Asteem And Depression

At work, we are discovering new ways of creating CO2 friendly energy. It's also wearing me out! But this will help with reducing not only CO2 emission, but also methane emission - which has a 22 times stronger effect.So it's big time important!!!
I love to be a part of this - actually I have the main part in this, since my lab is the one running the first - now second and third results. Everyone is constantly calling me for "updates" - so I had to put my phone on hold.
Spain, Portugal, USA, Sweden, wherever we build a plant, they are asking me for solutions and answers. That's cool.
But depression is eating me up. I wish I could see the positive of what I am doing, instead I have the tendency to focus on all the shit that I lack to do.

0 kommentarer: