Personal - Violent Haemorrhage

I got scared today. I was on the phone during a car drive. When I got off the car, I felt something running down my legs...
I told the person, that I was on the phone with, to call my collegue.
I felt something running down my legs, like when I had the miscarriage. I was scared as hell.
When I got into my lab building, I thought I would be alone - but I saw my co-leader there, sitting at the meeting table in my office. My co-leader and me, there's nothing between us, but the desire to make the plants running.
However we have both been involved in each others bad times, when that was nessesary.
But this time...
I was rushing to the toilet, and my friend of course knew that something was up.
Because I am too thin, I wear 2 sets of pants, the ones on the inside on that day, was sportswear - white.
It was totally obvious, that something bad happened, there was blood everywhere. I was bleeding through both the inside pants and my work pants (which fortunately is black.) But there was a blood trail following me, so...
My co-leader suggested, "well, its just your period" - well - he is a man - I told him, that I have had my period since I was 15, and nothing like this has ever happened before.
He wanted to drive me home, but well - Im an independent woman, I did it myself. Stupid!!!
I got to the personal doctor in time, she examined me and didn't find anything wrong besides my poor physical state in general (weight.)
Well, great...
I think Ill try to eat something now... See ya

0 kommentarer: