Personal Note - Have We Lost Our Pictures (?)

I'm scared that the children and me has lost our pictures and movie clips of the children and our family from the last decade of our life.
My ex boyfriend took all the hard drives in December, and even though he promised to send the files to me, we have not received anything.
I send him a mail the 27. January, and asked for answers for several things - and that I would like an answer within a week. Of course I didn't get an answer.

I tried to talk with his brother about it through Skype, but I feel him hostile to me, so I can only guess, what my ex is telling his family about me!
In that regard, I just have to remember, what the Psychologist told me: "don't worry about what he tells his family. If they are a little smart, they remember how you were, and they can just take a look at his actions and how he has treated you lately."
So... I try not to worry too much about that.

As I wrote... Today the week is up, and this time I have send him a mail concerning nothing else, but my wish to get the files, especially the pictures and movie clips of the children.

I remember some of our latest "conversations". I guess its a month ago now, that we last had a real conversation. My ex was constantly accusing me for "playing games" with him.
I don't see any "games" anywhere...
Or maybe that is exactly what it is - to him, I mean! A game!
Yet another way to make us "suffer."
The thoughts from the results of my research comes back: A Psychopath has no consciousness, and therefore deep down he does not care at all, that other people feels bad.

I hate, that I had to contact him again, I would really like this to be over with. I just don't want to have lost all the pictures and movie clips of the children. The thought is really scaring me, and I think my ex knows that, and has some kind of "joy" out of not sending us our files.
So I start to think: "have we lost our pictures(?)"

0 kommentarer: