Anxiety Attacks AKA Panic Attacks

Anxiety or panic attacks has control of me now. I do not control the attacks, they control me. With help from my Psychologist and the tools he gives me, I work on twisting that around.
I continue research. As famous people during history has said:

  • Knowledge is power (Sir Francis Bacon)
  • The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance (Socrates)
I think anxiety has been following me throughout childhood. It is buried deep inside of me. And that's the reason, that I try to escape.
The question is: how do you escape from a panic attack(?)
Normal people feel fear in dangerous situations. First thing in a mind of a person in fear is flee - run away from the "thing" that is threatening you.

But we who suffer from panic and anxiety attacks - we have to flee from ourselves. Because the dangerous situations is in our minds, and the people we hate the most is ourselves - so I guess the "question" for today is:" how do we escape from ourselves?"

0 kommentarer: