I Have No Desire Or Motivation To Do Anything

I have to force myself to get out of bed in the morning. A little task like making tea can seem totally overwhelming. Brushing my teeth, taking a shower...
I literally have to force myself to do it.

I feel like being nothing for my children. I wish so bad that I could do more for them, do something with them, but I have absolutely no desire to do anything.

I feel like my doctor told me: "when so much has happened to you, its totally understandable, that you get the thought: if this is life, I have had enough. Goodbye and thank you!"

Fortunately my daughter is going for a sleep over tonight, so she does not have to see mommy sitting around looking empty out in the air. My boy is going out with some friends, so fortunately they are having some fun elsewhere.

I feel like a shit for not being able to do anything with them. Life seem like being only from one problem to the next. Happiness is non existing anywhere, and well - if I have one desire at all, it should be to "check out". But I can't do that to my children - so there's no way out anywhere.
I'm scared like shit, that I will not be able to fight this battle.

0 kommentarer: