After my mental breakdown I felt numb, I wish...

After I had my mental breakdown, or nervous breakdown - whatever they call it - I felt numb. Like feeling nothing at all, I was just a zombie, or a robot, doing what I had to do.

Right now I wish I was back in that place, where I feel numb. Depression has hit me hard, and I get the worst anxiety attacks.

There's so much practical stuff, that I wish I could do, but just the thought of it makes me scared. I feel I should just command my body to get moving and get stuff done - but I cant.
The Psychologist said, that I should accept, that I am sick - but... That is really difficult. Both to accept it, but also practically. I'm alone, and I need to take care of the children. My neighbor stops by almost daily, and its nice to have an adult to talk with - but I really wish I was not alone with all the responsibilities that comes with taking care of the children and the house.
Practically I have difficulties with being sick, there's task that I need to do. But I can't find the energy, desire or motivation to do it.

0 kommentarer: