My Ex Husband

I miss my husband so much right now.
Even though "king alcohol" took him in possession totally in the end, which made him a horrible person - I knew he was in there somewhere.
I wish so much, that I could have done something more to help him...
My doctor (which was also my husbands doctor) says, that I did everything possible to help him. But he couldn't fight the desire to drink.
When he didn't drink too much, he was the most wonderful person on earth. When he drank too much however, very bad things happened.
My mom constantly tells me, that I did whatever I could. I visited him in jail several times, when he was there for driving under the influence of alcohol. I paid all the tickets, that he got, for driving under the influence. I tried to get him into AA. But he would not, or perhaps he could not!

All this is about my husband, when he did not drink:
He was the most wonderful person. He was SO talented in his field of building, he was never out of a job. Everybody in the building industry knew his name.
The firm, when he was last hired, had an engineer, who on his phone made calls from my husband say "gold team".

0 kommentarer: