Mental hospital: I have been moved

I was moved to another part of the mental hospital, cause apparently the first "residence" I was committed to, was for observation and emergency care of mental patients. My room does not differ much from the first one I got - except I dont have any "lovely" pictures on the wall ;-)

Here's my new "presidential suite" - lol. Just like with the first room I got, I have my own bathroom connected to my room.


Fortunately my wonderful co-worker came to me with an
internetconnection, so I can talk with my children over Skype, check my mails etc. I cant believe, that the hospital does not offer wireless - but never mind.

I finally got a list of my new medication:
Duloxetine, 60 mg in the morning.
Seroquel (Quetiapine), which I get in the evening, since its supposed to have an relaxing effect. I don't feel that effect at all however.

Besides that I get some of my "old" medication, since I apparently can't stop taking that from one day to another, so I still get some of that - but of course less - and I'm supposed to be off that shortly
.
This new medication is - according to the psychiatrist - more "modern", and its treating anxiety more efficiently.

0 kommentarer: