A bit of pictures from our relaxation spot

We don't spend most of our times indoors, that was actually not the point either. Most of the time we spend at the water.
However its nice to have a good nice relaxing place to come home to in the evening, when we have been outside most of the day.
The living room is comfy, and the huge windows all over the place makes the sun come shining through, bringing good mood to everybody.
The black leather in the living room is not to my taste, but the furniture is comfy and you can easily fall asleep there - trust me :-)
We have bought a couple of new games to play in the evening - games that does not remind us of both the father figures we lost last year.
It's actually quite a challenge to find games for 3 people. Either its for 2 people - or a "whole family."
But we have succeeded in finding a couple, that's also quite funny for all ages.

Here's our bathroom, it's a bit "clinical" to my taste. If you compare it to the more "warm" feeling, at the picture of our own bathroom in this post, I guess you know what I mean.
It's nice with the spa/jacuzzi, it makes it more easy to make the children take a bath - lol.
I have been wondering to install one at home, but I think, that it will never be used, once you have got it. It takes time to fill it with water, and you also want to take the time to relax there.
However maybe that is the time we "desperate housewives" need to give ourselves, to become less desperate.
Well, if would certainly be nice to have a husband to share this with, but since that's not the case for me anymore, I find it nice to be able to enjoy anyway. I don't think I have been this clean for years :-)

The sauna, yes, we still haven't tried that out. It's more big, than I can show on the picture, but I only have the camera in my phone, so I'm not able to take a picture, that really gives credit of the sauna.
Even though the forecast says, that the weather will be great all the time we are here, I guess Ill take an evening with "spoiling myself", where I'll put the children in front of the "electronic babysitter" (TV) and simply have my own little spa-sauna experience :-)
The doctor ordered relaxation :-) And I most certainly have the chance to follow those orders in this environment.
I just need to get out of the state, where I wish, I could share this with somebody. But I think I am getting there... :-)

0 kommentarer: