A little light starts to take form

Getting out in the garden yesterday, doing just a little work, was really good for me. My thoughts started to go in another direction.

I have had absolutely no idea of what to do about Easter Vacation until then. All our previous vacations had one destination, and that was to my ex boyfriends country, a lovely place - so we could also visit his family.
Before that, we have always been camping, but I cant do the camping myself, and it does not interest me anymore.


So, now I have rented a summerhouse at the sea. I really miss the waters, the beach, the sounds of nature. And I have planned absolutely nothing, but to take walks along the beach, maybe do a little fishing, collecting beautiful stones and seashells, and making bonfire at the waterside with the children.

Nearby there's a harbor, and I love to go to a harbor. Buying a big ice cream and looking at the boats. Listening to the birds, and the wires slapping against the sailing boats masts. Feeling the light breeze in my face and just relaxing on a bench in the sun.

This is something I really look forward to, and even though it might seem like a little thing to have vacation planned, its means a huge deal to me. To have something to look forward to in the future.


Picture by: mybulldog

0 kommentarer: