Health food to fight anxiety and depression

Today it was my weekly trip to the local vegetable pusher.

I start to have a good variety of fruits and juices stuffed in the freezer.

There's so many different fruits out there, the colors a wonderful, smell is fantastic and it's good for us. 
So try any kind you haven't tasted before. Don't be scared to taste, then you don't know what scared means!

So today I have been cleaning vegetables, the drawer in the fridge, and started yet another cut out in cubes to stuff in the freezer.
I pressed out the juice of several lemons and oranges. I use this freshly squeezed juice to fill up ice cube trays, any leftover juice I put in the fridge for next day.

I still need to find another trick for bananas. The really must love each other, cause they are consistent of sticking together.

Other than that a quiet day, where I managed to get a nap I the afternoon.
I have stuck with infused water all night and day, perhaps the lack of suger helps me to sleep, because I don't get a sugar rush.
I'll try sticking with my low sugar intake, since the mood swings from sugar highs and lows is bad for me mentally.

And if it actually can help me sleep too, that would simply be wonderful.

0 kommentarer: