I have been sick - but mentally I start to feel a bit better

I haven't been writing for some days now, I have been running a fever again and spend most of my time sleeping and having the worst dreams.
However today I managed to get to work, and after lab work was done, I went back to work from home. I feel better in my "safe spot."
I worked until 17, but after that I actually also managed to do some work around the house since dinner was already made. It's nice, to start to feel a little bit of excitement. A little spark of desire to actually do something, instead of just sitting crumbled together in a chair staring empty out of the window.
Remembering my psy tools: do not demand anything from yourself, keep your ambition level to a minimum. After having had such a total mental breakdown, the depression will hit hard. So I just have to focus on getting the normal household running, and if I then have the desire to do a little extra - I should be happy about that. And I am.
Today, besides taking care of the children and my job, dinner etc. - I also did some work on the house. Hung up some pictures, a towel dryer in the bathroom...
So, now I feel tired in a good way, and anxiety is not that hard on me. I know that feeling can easily change to the worse in an hour, but I'll try to keep focus on the good moments :-)

0 kommentarer: