Surgery today

More Hospitals, but this time I finally got thru the waiting list after 6 months!

I dunno... I didn't really think about it, I think I've gone totally numb. 

I have had so much trouble sleeping, I actually at one point thought, that yay, now there's a 100% chance to fall asleep without difficulties.

I was so thirsty when I arrived, but there was not much waiting time, so I didn't go bananas.
My wonderful fiance was there as usual, when I fall asleep. Since they were going down my throat, I didn't even have to change to hospital clothes, yet another plus.
But other than that, I was under, so I didn't notice a single thing. Who would think that surgery is the one thing, that gives you totally peace of mind(?)

Afterwards I woke up, it hurts in my throat, but not really something to talk about.
I can't talk. I'm sure my family thinks "YES finally she shuts up" :-)
And I'm really tired. 

I left the hospital early, it was so darn cold.
So it's all well done, and I'll be resting for the rest of the day.
Thanks for all the best wishes and greetings, it warms my heart :-)

0 kommentarer: