I wonder how long this trip is going to take

Walks on the lonely never ending hallways of the Hospital late in the evening...

Muffled sounds far away from other people in the same situation.


You are in a time loop, its not until you finally find a window, you notice the change in lightening and time.
When looking intense outside, you can almost feel the raindrops in your face, the fresh air after the rain, that washed all dirt and bad smells of the city away.
I remember the feeling from when I was committed to the mental hospital. The restless feeling just before entering a time loop, where you have no feeling of time at all.
My mom looks so tiny in the large bed, with all the equipment around her.
Suddenly she had enough. And when my mom has her mind set up, that's how it's going to be.
I found her clothes and went to warn the  staff, that they might as well get her papers ready.
They asked if we were in a hurry? Not really, but my mom is... You know what(?) You have known her for 5 minutes. I have known my mom all my life. "So go get the papers ready."
I finally found her car around the hospitals uncountable parking spots. But when I returned to the hospital, she was already at the entrance. I though I was supposed to wheel her out. NOT my mom!
Well, on the trip home we talked a bit, but mainly something else, to keep her mind off the pain.
My bf picked me up late in the evening, he's such a wonderful guy. I was SO tired, but did that stop my brain from overloading? Nope...
What is the verdict? What can we expect this time? What if she is really sick. Can she come live with me? Does she want to? And so on.
How long are we going to take the long heavy loaded trips to the hospital this time?

0 kommentarer: