Restlessness is a pain in the butt

I'm pacing back and fort. Go to get something, forget what it was, sees something else, and starts with that, until the next thing happens..

I had started on the pantry. Finds some boxes for the kitchen. Mess a little around there, until I recall the pantry. 

Stuff is going upstairs, downstairs, in the garbage, and some boxes needs to be  sorted. My boyfriend is fortunately very understanding. When he arrived home, I had messed up 4 rooms!
But as he said, there was a visible order in the stuff. I was sorting out stuff, and of course that'll make a mess for a while.
My thoughts is all over the place, I don't even finish one thought, before the next thought takes over.
I can't stay focused on what I'm doing. It annoys me big time. It's very frustrating not to be able to be productive.
I talked a lot with The Farmer yesterday, she's like the Twister of Ajax. I envy that a bit, on the other hand as she said:
"it's her form of distraction." Sge encouraged me to do my best, and keep telling myself it's good enough. "Don't stop because of that. For each time you vacuum, dust or clean a closet, you have accomplished something and removed some of the dirt in the house.'
So I guess I'll go with that. No matter how little I accomplish, I still manage to get the house a little bit more clean.
So now I'll finish my tea and get on with it.
Happy days out there :-)

0 kommentarer: