I didnt know my heart could break into more pieces

Photo by: dlkinney

I got some news this afternoon, that totally shook the ground underneath me. When the hospital staff saw me, they immediately game me relaxation medicine.
I am SO disappointed in everyone around me.
 Apparently I have been degraded to a brick in the game, that everyone around me feels the right to move around accordingly to their own wishes.

I want to scream at them:
"how could you keep me in the dark" 
- but I am silent.

I want to remind them, that:
Trust takes years to build
- yet seconds to shatter.

I can't put it more perfectly than Nietzsche:
I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

I have checked the law, and it's even not legal what they are doing. They can't make decisions like that without my acceptance and involvement. I have also found an attorney, who is specialized in these cases - but that will come as a surprise the others. As I said before: you never know what mask the devil is using this time - apparently he is everywhere now. So from now on I am silent.

It's not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it. (John Wooden)
They should remember, that there is no man, who is more dangerous, than the one, who has nothing to loose! So I'll wait for them to take the first move, and we will let "the game" begin.

0 kommentarer: