I wish we had lock on our doors here

Even though there's screaming and fights, no one has ever touched me here.
The little guy with the blue plastic bags on his feet, who "arrested" the people with the food wagon the other day, is totally harmless, but loud. I have now figured out, what the deal is, with the food wagon. He is so scared of everything, that he uses this big metal wagon to barricade his door!
Today he was not the police, no he was the main stockholder in the biggest company of the country. And he owned the hospital, so... They should let him have the food wagon. Poor guy.

The newcomer, that was brought in by the police, is another story...

He walks up and down the hall, and even though you say "hello" to him, when you pass him, he just looks you straight in the eyes, but does not respond.
I don't know, there's something about him, that makes me feel unsafe.
At lunch, the girl, who is the screamer, suddenly left the table, and walked out in the hallway. I didn't notice at first, what the problem was, until the staff told him, that he should shut his pants!
After lunch, I tried to take a nap, watching a movie, and suddenly he stood in my room, with his pants open, so now I'm scared.
I really wish we could lock our doors here, I think I'll ask the nurses to lock my door during the night...

0 kommentarer: