I have been living on a little pink cloud


I always think the best about people. Well I WAS. And I hate the "friends" and family who has disappointed me, or worse.


I hate them, cause they took my belief in the good of mankind and my trust in other people.

When I was a child, I always though things would get better as a grown up. I believed the adults didn't do bad stuff to each other.
And no, we don't. We don't do bad stuff to each other, we are worse, much worse.

That was the first huge eye opener.
Now you can't even be sure, that people who call themselves "friends" is anything but.
They could befriend you only to recon your house inventory and stay along the side just waiting for an opportunity to rob your house. I couldn't believe it!

My God, I was 37 years old, before I leaned the truth about swinger clubs. I thought, in my nativity, it was in fact a dance club.
You can't be sure, your BF won't beat you up, "borrow" your money and your children's toys and never give anything back!
I couldn't believe, there was people out there, who were actually able to do this, and walk away as if nothing happened!

But people out there do, without the slightest feeling of remorse or guilt.
Apparently it's also now allowed to tell mentally sick people, that you stink!  - if you need an argument in a discussion. I have heard a lot from people, who was losing a discussion!

I'm crazy anyway, so wo cares, what I think
If you were my dog, I would shoot you
Why don't you go home to the mental hospital.
Well, it more than hurt (I wrote about that the other day), but keep in mind, they lost the argument. However also pay close attention to every word they say and notice this person, cause that person is no friend of yours.

I've been thinking a lot about this while I work in the garden (thanks again Farmer, it really works) - and a huge number of other stuff, I wont bother you with right now.

Are we as humans making each other sick?
Are we too many people on the planet, since stealing from a single mom is totally okay?
I still can not in my mind figure out why we can't solve this? Weren't we supposed to be smart? And instead, look around you, open a news channel if you dare to watch a horror movie...
There we are killing each other - and we call ourselves adults.

Fact is, in my naivety, I was living on a little pink cloud in a perfect world - In a disbelief that adult human help each other out and are well behaved.
It's not with joy you figure out, that this picture is just a picture. Reality is a totally different story.

0 kommentarer: