Going public AND stay anonymous

My wonderful long time friend and now blog manager CC (Clarise Canning), takes all the heat from me. 

If she didn't act as "my filter", I bet I would not write anymore. 

She (and her team) - especially one other person - is a huge help for me.

They respect my wish to stay anonymous totally, no doubts about that - they even step in and use their own profiles for those situations, where I need to give personal info.

They always ask me, before making any changes at all. I feel my writing is safe in their hands, which makes me able to focus on my health and writing. And the writing flows free from the heart, when you dont have to worry about hurting anyone. So with their help, I can write  totally honest, without speculations of scaring my children with my bad thoughts and feelings and once upon a time: suicide. 

I don't have to worry, that's why I can share the full and unpolished truth about my health, thoughts and speculations.

The team also goes thru my received mails from all of you for analytic reasons.
I asked them to, since I get a lot of mails for promotions.
There's interview requests from the media's, there's doctors, which are interested in becoming a part of my site - I simply couldn't focus on mail from all of you with such interference.
And my filter for that is working great. Thanks CC & team, especially L.
They don't judge anything, but they select the "business proposals" and sort them out, talk to the most important and whatever. I do not need to worry about that at all. That's really great.

I write, what I wish to write any given day. I need to be inspired and be in the situation to write, I don't write for anybody,  and I want it to stay like this.

I don't want to recommend any doctors or medications by linking or mentioning them in my blog. I might be poor right now, but I'm not for sale!

I get your mails, the readers mails - all of them. It's only the business stuff, I don't want to discuss, I let CC handle that.
I'm able to follow the struggles of you all by your mails, cause everyone wish to stay anonymous - I can totally relate.



But some of you have requested to have a sit down and talk. Some would like to ask specific questions, and we'll - there's a lot, I wish I could do - but we all want to stay anonymous.
I speculate a lot about that, cause I would love to help everybody, if I could. If I can help just one person to a better life... God, wouldn't that be great?

But never the less, CC is researching several options to do this, so your wish have been heard.

Until next time... Stay strong - we can and will succeed.

0 kommentarer: