This is hilarious - to me at least

I was SO tired today. The house went to sleep late, and I got up early - surprise.

I feel tired all the time, and at the same time I have huge troubles with insomnia. After a period of not sleeping, I really need to catch up, when I can.

But I don't look sick, so...
The following conversation took place...

"I'm SO tired all the time. You all go to bed late, I can't keep doing that."
"Why don't you sleep in during the weekends?"
"Who takes care of the animals on daily basis? I never get at break."
"Well, if you can't handle it, maybe we should get a dog sitter for a weekend."

I was caught by such surprise, I didn't have an immediate comeback.

We don't have money.
But if the situation end up in a man getting up early on a day off, then we need to hire a dog sitter!

I'm sorry, I might be mentally insane, but is it such a stupid idea to think, that a man could be able to remove his ass long enough from the sofa to take care of his own dog once a week(?)

God, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. But I'm for sure nothing else but a dog sitter and housekeeper.
There it is, once again.
I don't look sick, so nobody remembers how important sleep is for me.
Or maybe they do, but if the result means work for them, they don't care.
I don't know which option is worse...

But at least someone out there loves me <3


0 kommentarer: